||[Oct. 14th, 2005|04:16 pm]
Whole lotta labia.
|[||how ya feelin'?
First: Happy Birthday, linaerys. I hope it's everything you desire, you gorgeous thing. :)
And now: Some things wot I did today.
- Finished "Anansi Boys" (and loved it. not with the fierce 'omg this fucking rocks' love i had for American Gods, but more with a quiet "oh Neil, you're so good" love)
- Sung the "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" theme song so loud the truck driver next to me gave me a dirty look.
- Thought about Nanowrimo plotting.
- Paid many many bills.
- Reread last year's Nano attempt and realized that it does not entirely suck.
- Failed miserably to go to the gym
- Plotted bad things for dinner.
Me? I am missing you, but that's a given. I'm also plotting bad things, for hearth and home and maybe--maybe--Nanowrimo. ♥
I finished "Anansi Boys" last week on the plane to Colorado. I had basically the same opinion. It wasn't amazing like "American Gods" or "Good Omens", but it was a wonderful read. I enjoyed every word and I'd recommend it to others. That's all I really need from a book. The only sad part is that I was too sick/tired from the pregnancy to go to the book signing the week it was released. :-(
1. I got a haircut today. Barbershop.
2. And bought parts at the NAPA. (which I will install tomorrow)
3. I didn't go to the gym yesterday. I went on M,T,W, though. And I'm going today. I wanted to go this afternoon, but I was still hung over from not going to the gym last night, and I needed to atuo parts.
4. My calendar sez next Thurs. is Mo's b-day.
Thank you very much! *feels the love*
2005-10-15 12:08 am (UTC)
Finished "Anansi Boys" (and loved it. not with the fierce 'omg this fucking rocks' love i had for American Gods, but more with a quiet "oh Neil, you're so good" love)
know why? because it's the same book as american gods. i like it, but i might've loved it more had neil written, you know, a NEW book.
still glad i bought it, though. :) still got three chapters left.
I'm hoping to get to Anansi Boys, but it may not happen til the flight to England. We'll see.
NaNo plotting in progress. May involve sex. Will you come write with us?!
Waiting for jobbyness.