||[Jan. 18th, 2007|05:36 pm]
Whole lotta labia.
Matt tapped me on this one, feel free to play or contribute as I LOVE seeing what weird stuff you guys have up your sleeves. :)|
Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!
- I have the WORST sense of compass directions. Seriously, every time I have to say "Ok, sun rises in the East ...." But I'm frighteningly good with right and left for a mild dyslexic.
- For a not insignificant part of my adulthood my mother had a better sex life than me. I still weep.
- My mother craved oreos and milk while she was pregnant with me.
- While I'm pregnant with the Peanut I haven't had cravings quite yet, but I could happily eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for three meals a day.
- ST is the best husband ever. But ebullientjenn was the best wife. We were like an old married couple for years. I'd fret if she didn't call to say she wasn't coming home and she made a kickass stew.
- Many people have wild and creative imaginary friends. My imaginary friend was a polite brunette named Karen.
- On the other hand, my first career aspiration was Greek Goddess, so it's not like I was entirely without whimsy.
- I once had someone flip me the finger from center stage at an symphony hall. I win at inappropriate public hand gestures!
- Out of my entire wardrobe I own ONE thing that absolutely must be drycleaned. It's a Laura Ashley sundress and I adore it. But I only wear it once a year or so becaue I despise taking things in to be drycleaned. That blouse that says Dryclean Only? I wash it on gentle. My life is too short.
- ST asked me yesterday what my "happy place" is. I said it's Pennsic. More than that, it's my camp, at around 11:30 when we're all finally up and having breakfast/lunch/hangover-cure and doing the mission debrief on the night before. *joy* (ergo, I use my Pennsic happy place icon)