||[Apr. 29th, 2008|07:16 pm]
Whole lotta labia.
Five things make a post:|
- Mom is out of surgery, home, and recovering. She feels better than you might have expected but still like someone removed several major organs.
- Job hunt on hold until after Pennsic. Unless YODJ recovers and is all "OMG COME HERE NOW." In which case.. yes.
- Pennsic prep is underway, most of wizardglick's stuff will be done by War Practice.
- ST and TBD continue to be fantastic and wonderful and she continues to be a champion sleeper and eater. She went down for a two hour nap this afternoon. Happiness. She's also seriously self-entertaining. She was totally absorbed by 12 Cheerios this afternoon. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Cheerios, but I haven't been that entertained by a handful of breakfast cereal since the last time I was well and truly stoned.
- My computer has completely stopped recognizing my wireless card. It's not in the device profiles, FnF2 doesn't work, nada. It's also hanging at a particular driver when rebooted in safe mode. This poor thing, I beat it up so bad. But man, this thing where you have to be connected by a cord all the time? This blows.