||[Aug. 20th, 2008|07:24 pm]
Whole lotta labia.
Five things which constitute an entry of some kind but which do not dictate the fundamental nature of "a post."|
- My stepmother loaned me "The Emotional Life of a Toddler" but I can't read it because every time I see the title I think of ST singing "The Sexual Life of an Ostrich."
- Looks like the rest of the gang for the concert on Friday is doing KFC. I think I'm going to go "Highbrow Picnic" myself and maybe do proscuitto and melon, plamier cookies, cold ham, etc. We'll see how motivated I'm feeling.
- My mother is coming. My house is a wreck. I should be cleaning. I'm reading SGA fic.
- Speaking of which. I need a new fandom. One which isn't band related. I might look a little closer at Eureka. It's just.. I miss writing.
- I am finally. Fina-fucking-lly done. With Pennsic laundry.
Hi. How are you?
Looks like the rest of the gang for the concert on Friday is doing KFC. I think I'm going to go "Highbrow Picnic" myself and maybe do proscuitto and melon, plamier cookies, cold ham, etc. We'll see how motivated I'm feeling.
Nope, B's probably bring chicken. I'm bring cheese and crackers and strawberries, Amy is bringing hummus, pita & olives. Haven't talked to my wife yet, but I bet she'll think of something :)
Ok. I saw Amy's ok on the KFC run that B proposed and I just assumed. I don't actually like KFC chicken so I think I might go for another protein source and throw in with the munchies everyone else is bringing. :)
When I left the office, people were still breathing.
Fucking miracle, that is. Fucking. Miracle.
You deserve a raise. And a gun. And a get out of jail free card. And head. In whatever order you wish.
Also totally unrelated to this post, but related to your icon as posted above - my mom is going to the Galapagos on Friday. *jealous* I immediately thought of Jack and Stephen, and I'm not even really IN that fandom.
The place looks a lot better now, darling. Don't stress!
The chicken sounds better than melon balls and ham to me, but knock yourself out!
I love Eureka. Danny thinks it's silly, but he thinks anything that isn't on ESPN or the History Channel is silly. He makes pretty babies though.
I love me some Battlestar Galactica. There's some serious fandom and OMG the angst! If you have not yet gone there, I highly recommend it, it is so choice.
There could even be some slash action for Helo/Apollo or like um.. Baltar/Apollo or like anyone and Apollo. I have something of a flame for that one. And here, my BSG icon, because I have the love.
Hi. Missin' u.
my pennsic lanudry is washed, but not so much put away. *sigh*
when does the maid get here? *looks at watch*
I've been liking USA's "Burn Notice." I've only seen two episodes, but so far I'm impressed. Bruce Campbell is fantastic in a quasi-serious role (weird, I know). The main character's tricks seem well thought out and almost plausible. Think "MacGuyver" meets "the Equilizer" meets um, crap, I don't know, "The Sting." Except it's not as over-the-top ridiculous as any of those.