|Interview questions from linaerys
||[Jan. 29th, 2004|11:52 am]
Whole lotta labia.
|[||how ya feelin'?
My interview questions from linaerys..
She very nearly killed me with the last one.
1. What's with all the travel? What's your favorite place you've ever travelled to (for visiting, not necessarily for living)?
I travel for work, actually. The company does electronic based testing and I go to places where we don't have enough demand for a permanent center and I set up in a hotel somewhere for a few days. It has it's upsides and it's downsides. If it's domestic travel it's probably me and Caitlin driving somewhere. My favorite place.. oh man. I'm going to have to call a tie, which is lame, I know.. Between Venice and Scotland. Venice has the benefit of being incredibly safe as well as positively breathtaking. And Scotland.. is.. well.. Scotland.
2. What was your favorite kids book growing up? What is it now?
Growing up: Santa Mouse. which I loved so much my mother didn't put it away with the rest of the Christmas things. Now: Harold and the Purple Crayon. It's so calm.. there's nothing but imagination and little Harold. I love it. And both as a kid and now I have this raging soft spot for The Velveteen Rabbit.
3. If you could get Hollywood to make a movie of any book, what would it be and who would you cast? (You can redo an existing book you felt was miscast.)
I'd want someone to take on "Waltzing the Cat" it's a series of short stories, but I think it could work. And Lucy.. lovely Lucy .. probably Robin Tunney. She's lovely without being breathtaking and she's got the vulnerable thing that could probably have been through Lucy's life. She'd have to chunk up a bit, but I think she could do it.
4. The world ends a la Stephen King's The Stand. You survive and one other person you know survives. Who would you want that one person to be?
If we're assuming it's asexual reproduction I'd go with Caitlin. If the Earth is demanding offspring I'd go with Russell Crowe. We'll probably kill each other in a few years, but I'll have pretty babies. ;)
5. The Kill, Marry, Shag (I can't resist)
You do realize that however I answer this next bit I'm going to have a ship full of angry women and my best friend beating me silly, don't you? I'll just put them in kill, marry, shag order.
a. Bonden, Stephen Maturin, Jack Aubrey (and I intend to continue shagging him throughout my long and happy marriage... because I'm greedy.)
b. Horatio Hornblower, Miles Vorkorsigan, Stephen Maturin (because if I married Miles I'd get to be along for the ride on everything he gets up to)
c. Elijah, Billy, Dom