||[Jun. 4th, 2004|02:03 pm]
Whole lotta labia.
|[||how ya feelin'?
(Five Things That You're Wearing Right Now)
* Lovely beaded flip-flops
* Red Bra
* Green t-shirt
(Five Bands you like today)
* Cake (I've had Cake stuck in my head ALL DAY) (well.. Cake and the theme song to The Nanny. Kill me.)
* John Hiatt and The Goners
* Hot Club of Cowtown
* Carbon Leaf
(Three Main Goals In Life)
* Continued happiness on an ongoing basis
* To be as good to others as I would have them be to each other
* To stick to my plans
(Five Huge Dislikes)
* Lima beans
* The sound of people eating. Especially ice cream.
* That feeling when you lose a sneeze
(Five Best Friends)
I could not possibly give you just five. We'll put Matt, Caitlin, and my mother on there and we'll call it quits.
(If You Could)
* Move somewhere: Skye
* Fall in love with someone: I did
* Meet someone: My entire flist. And I'm getting there. :)
* Get something: Patience. The patience to do good things.
(Four CD's You Need)
* The Push Stars latest
* Richard Thompson's "1000 Years of Popular Music"
* John McCutcheon's "Water From Another Time" (Because I've scratched another one so bad I can't use it.. this makes three)
* Nike Drake's "Way to Blue"
(Three Food Items)
* Green apples
* Diet Coke
* Good Earth Original Blend tea
(One Family Member)
(Five Things That Don't Impress You)
* Fancy cars. Now if you've got a badass practical car, let's talk.
* Likewise, fast motorcycles. Fuck off.
* Anyone's drug history.
(Five Things You Can't Live Without)
* My mother
(Five Things You'll Do When You Complete This)
* Walk to the Whole Foods for lunch.
* Make lists of things to clean and make tonight
* Call Rick
* Fantasize about my bed