||[Aug. 31st, 2004|10:40 am]
Whole lotta labia.
1. Right now, if you could be Anywhere Else But Here, where would it be?
My first instinct was to say "At home working on my tassel belt," which indicates a certain obsessiveness in my nature, I'm sure. But in reality? Remember that day we went to Glencoe and then drove around trying to find a good spot for lunch and then we finally found that little spot right along the A7.. right on Rannoch moor? The sun was warm and the grass was blowing and the last of the heather blossoms were little spots of pink all across the landscape. And we put our towels out on the grass and though I meant to be writing in my journal and taking pictures I just sat there with my nose in my book eating Cadbury trifle out of a plastic cup with my fingers. And then I put the book away and just watched everything be still, and silent, and perfect for a long time.
I'd be there. Working on my tassel belt.
2. Drinks in test tubes: a great idea, or a horrible perversion of nature?
I started to say "As long as the drink is good.." but then I realized that the test tube adds a certain flair to things. In the right company it'll have you drinking absolute shite drinks. So I think, as long as they're served by my friends while we're all laughing so hard we're crying, they're a great idea. (Especially when no one has to mix them or pour them into the little test tubies. Mym, where did you get those??)
3. If right now you could get a freebie with one old lover, who would it be, and how would it differ from the last time you were with them?
I think it'd be Chris, but this time --- I'm sorry, I can't go on, I had meant for that to be a joke but I couldn't stop laughing long enough to type. Remember that guy I was with Thursday night at the beginning of War? Yeah. I'd be with him again. Except this time it'd be no-holds-barred and the room would be properly stocked and there would be actual walls. With soundproofing. For when I make him holler my name so loud the light fixtures rattle.
4. You have $500, and you may not spend it on bills or on gifts for other people. What would you buy?
Books. And then dancing jewelry. Half on each.
5. What would I like to know that I haven't thought to ask?
That some days you're the only thing that gets me through.
Again, the rules are:
1. Leave a comment saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I'll reply and give you five questions to answer.
3. You'll update your LJ with the five questions answered.
4. You'll include this explanation.
5. You ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.