|A few unrelated things.
||[Feb. 8th, 2005|10:31 pm]
Whole lotta labia.
|[||how ya feelin'?
1) Do you ever get the feeling that when Bush was like fourteen he said to someone "I tell ya, if I ever get to be President I'm gonna redo Social Security and democratize the Middle East. That's what I'm gonna do." Y'know what? When I was fourteen I wanted to live in a house with a fireplace in the kitchen. If I did that now I'd end up with no room in the kitchen and I'd burn my house down because the fire was too close to the bookshelves. Sometimes it pays to look at the house you moved into and see if your plans still fit. Because maybe his house doesn't NEED a fireplace in the kitchen. Maybe his house NEEDS some sound domestic economic policy and a bit of understanding towards different theological and political ideals. Just ... I get that feeling sometimes.
2) As part of my Health and Wellness class we're discussing stress management. We spent the last thirty minutes of class tonight doing group exercises in relaxation. We did deep breathing, progressive muscle relaxation, and stretching. Then we did Tai Chi. We did Tai Chi to a video featuring David Carradine in a blue satin jumpsuit. My life has come to this, people.
3) I'm sorry I've been so out of touch, work's just been nuts.
4) My Monday tribal class makes me so happy.
5) I want to register for a workshop in New York on the 19th of June and the website won't let me and now even though it's still four months away I'm terrified it's going to sell out. Meep. (And on that note, Caitlin, would you be up for workshops on the 26th/27th of March? I'd be willing to do a one-day alone but for a two-day I'd love to have you with me.. and what about the one in June?)
6) Tricky? Come home. Now.
7) In conclusion: Hi.
HI GIRLIE HI. Today was Mardi Gras, Pancake Day! Or as we say in these parts Pnakcae Day! *flips you one* And by that I mean flips you a pnakcae, of course.
*thumps Bush over the head with a large book* Ah, much better.
Re: Tricky. Yes, now. NOW. *taps foot*
I'm glad that class makes you happy; balances out the silliness of the other one.
In conclusion: OMG LOVE. Always.
Even Mardi Gras was depressing as NPR insisted on running an expose on the Chinese factories where the beads are produced. *le sigh*
Also? Your picspam made me go all *snicker snicker* during the worst part of this bad bad day. Now, let us to bed with our pnakcaes and the Bacardi Razz. *nod*
wait, why aren't we all just going to the Bahamas to be with Tricky and Calvin, again? *packs suitcase*
Hi Melly. I'm trying to do a powerpoint presentation, and my brain is officially mush. *all the news that is news, right here in your comments*
Ronnie, your entry about how they're trying to call up sandworms with the construction equipment? You made me do that completely helpless laugh that only comes when something's really really funny. I needed that so much.
Hello Gorgeous. How are you? How is your fabulously fluffy pussy? (I mean Pibbie, of course)
Yesterday was Mardi Gras! *flashes you*
And today is Ash Wednesday. Um.
*makes bad Elijah movie?*
IN SHORT, HI MELLIES I LOFF YOU
It looks like the Hilton Head trip is a "go" as Ta said, and I quote, "thisisthecoolestideaeverhowsooncanyougethere!!!"
And yes, I could be up for the March thing. Link?
1)The man's an idjut
2)Honey, less stress is best, no matter where you can get it- David Carradine included- just get it!
3)Can I just say DITTO
4)Hapiness is good.
5)Lucky Duckys you two!
6)Yeah, what she said!!!
7)Hiya hi hi!!!
Be on the lookout for a little sumpin sumpin coming your way soon Missy!!!
man do I miss that guy up there in my icon....
OMG MISSED YOU SO MUCH NEVER LEAVE AGAIN!