||[Jun. 14th, 2005|09:49 am]
Whole lotta labia.
|[||how ya feelin'?
Some things about today:
- I got home at 6:30, took a nap, had some dinner, took another nap, got up at 9:30 and turned all the lights off and went to bed. Best. Decision. Ever.
- Why, then, am I still tired?
- I live in the land of non-ambiguity. It's a nice place to be.
- My stepmother ends her emails with the word "ciao." She's *this* close to being able to carry it off.. but not quite all the way there yet.
- My friends? Really funny.
- Firefly? Still fabulous, but wildly sold out in Georgetown and has been since 5 minutes after it went on sale. I wonder if there are scalpers for that..
- I'm going to New York this weekend.. how had I forgotten that?
- I left my house at 6:45 and got to work at 9:15. Unacceptable, people. Pull your heads out of your asses, push the long pedal on the right, and let's get on with this day al-fucking-ready.
Caitlin, are you at work yet?