||[Sep. 13th, 2005|03:44 pm]
Whole lotta labia.
|[||how ya feelin'?
Not to be confused with Ye Olde Medievale Timese. Three of you got that. Good.
- Weekend with girlies
- Lunch and shopping with Cait
- Dinner with Cait coming up whee!
- My prescription-by-mail service shipped by birth control today. First attempt at this meds-by-mail thing. We'll see how it goes. If it works out it's going to make my already lazy meds process even easier (I mean c'mon, I already get the one-dose-per-month medication in three month batches so I won't have to get off my ass as it is).
- The gym. Two days in a row. I feel lovely and limp in my arms.
- Incoming surgery for owner of other half of necklace.
- That other thing that's coming up.
- The weight I put on at Pennsic has made it impossible to wear half of my wardrobe. Y'all, my wardrobe ain't that big.
- I do not yet posess one of these.
Well. Gym two days in a row. Nice. I think I might even get to go in the mornings a couple of days a week. I'm quite looking forward to that. Anyway. Some cardio and some weights and man I love how it feels to be back in and doing this. My eating hasn't been great, but I've been writing it down for the last couple of days. I have.. goals. Both the good and noble kind and the "Fuck you, skinny bitch" kind. Also? I long for the cute bras again but am currently busting out of mine. I put on weight in my lower gut and my tits first so what I put on during Pennsic is showing up in my pants and my bras. Sexay.
Grocery shopping tonight.. lots of veggies and making popcorn.. I know how to do this, I just have to do it. I'm reading the success stories again too, and looking at pictures of Ronnie and Molly. And remembering Lala. That's helping.
That's all I've got. What a remarkable lump of meh.
Oh, I've gotten a pile of BPAL imps in the mail and I surely do love them.. even the ones that smell godawful are still fun. I'll put that all in a backdated post later.
How are you guys?