||[Jun. 30th, 2006|09:56 am]
Whole lotta labia.
Because it's Friday. It's a four day weekend. And tomorrow there will be clan hugs and crude jokes. So today there should be random frivolity.|
1. How many foreign countries have you visited?: Um. Many. Canada, Mexico, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Chile, Jamaica, Vietnam, China, Japan, England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Italy, Germany, Austria, and I tried to visit Iceland, but "this line is only for staying."
2. What do you always take with you on vacation?: Books, omg tons of books. And my pillow case. It seems like if I'm there with my pillow case it always feels like a bit of home is with me. After that? CDs, comfortable shoes, and my journal. (Unless we're talking about Pennsic vacation, in which case I take everything but the kitchen sink, it's one of the high points of having my pavillion and living in my camp.)
3. Name something you've lost recently: My left-handed dressmaker's shears. They seem to have hit the high road. I know they're probably somewhere "safe" but the way I haul my sewing stuff around, having an extra set wouldn't kill me. So I'm grabbing one at lunch.
4. Do you prefer action packed vacations or relaxing ones?: Depends where I am. My weeks in Europe should be non-stop. My weeks at Pennsic should go at a leisurely stroll. It's the nice part about getting more than one vacation.
5. Other people's vacation photographs: do you really want to see them?: Not unless I've been there myself so I can say "Ooh, I know what that is!"