||[Jan. 17th, 2007|11:17 am]
Whole lotta labia.
In today's news:
- Berry gets much cooler spam than I do.
- I got a nice email from one client and an ass-reaming from another. Must be Wednesday.
- I bought clothes for the Peanut (and myself) and feel the need to pass on to you folks that Old Navy is doing that thing where their clearance stuff is an extra 50% off.
- Which means that the little fuzzy sleeper I found with the bear ears on the hood was $2. Two dollars is a bargain price for the ability to someday drive the child into hiding with the phrase "Oh hello, New Prospective Partner. Come into the living room and let me show you some pictures." I WIN!
- The Illusionist? Lovely lovely. Really. I enjoyed the whole thing. Except for Rufus's mustache, but I think I can be forgiven. ST said "I think The Prestige might have been a better movie, but I think I liked this one more." And I agree. They were both time well spent. And Jessica Beil is almost forgiven for 7th Heaven. But not quite. And certainly not for this dress.
That's all I've got. Meh.