||[Jul. 13th, 2007|01:54 pm]
Whole lotta labia.
|[||how ya feelin'?
Five things make a post, eh?
1) I have put the following up on my whiteboard at the office:
Yes, I am still here.
No, I have no idea when.
I feel fine, thank you.
In hopes that it will save people some time.
2) I finished a meeting this morning by taking pictures of all of the whiteboards. I was congratulated for being a very clever geek. Now, months from now, we won't be all "Oh that wasn't included in the estimate.. you never mentioned that.."
3) When talking to my friend Mike about the breastfeeding class he went to with his expectant wife it's probably best if I don't refer to it as "Boobsapalooza", eh? Oh well, too late now.
4) Tomorrow my goal in life is to be able to utter the phrase "I can't believe I slept until noon." ST is going to Gettysburg, I am settling in for a long day of fucking off.
5) Once upon a time there were two fairy godparents. They were kind and generous and sweet of spirit. They looked around them and saw one who was suffering. We'd like to say that she was suffering valiantly, but the reality is that she was a bit whiny about it but trying to be brave. The fairy godparents said "Now this is silly. We have the means to end this suffering, at least temporarily, and then the whining will stop and there will be peace." They were selfless, they were trusting, they were angels walking among men. lalartu and cussata loaned me C's car so that, at least until Pennsic, I could drive something with a/c in it. I love my car and I haven't had a problem with the no a/c thing for years. But this year? People, I cried so hard the first time it cranked up and started blowing on my feet. I don't dread driving places. In fact, I'm a little in love with this car. It's peppy, it's fun, it's cute, and I think it's what I'll get when mine finally goes tits up. You guys, there aren't thanks enough.