||[Nov. 21st, 2007|10:52 am]
Whole lotta labia.
Five things make a post.|
- If I have lots (well, some.. more than two) of pairs of shoes but I only ever wear my Danskos, that doesn't make me a fashion victim, right? It's just.. they're comfy. And they make me taller.
- Lala is burning in "Got you addicted to something and now I'm laughing" hell. In related news, How I Met Your Mother is cracking my ass up.
- Matt Damon is People's "Sexiest Man Alive"... really? What about for those of us who aren't blind?
- The Benevolent Dictator is making motorboat noises to amuse herself. This involves blowing spit bubbles at the same time. As a result she spends a lot of time looking like a really happy rabid dog. We're so proud.
- We have an eight hour drive tonight. That's eight hours if it's not Thanksgiving weekend and you're not stuck in DC rush hour traffic. I expect that around Rocky Mount, NC I'll be wanting to shove a spike in my head. My lovely husband is out getting audio books. In my family we say love with other peoples' voices and the promise to stop at Sheetz along the way for shmuffins.
That's all. There's some B&H stuff (ran a race, weight is down, feeling good, ambush food), there's some baby stuff (motorboat noises, cuteness, hearing, four-month-wakeful), and there's some work stuff (reorg, new boss). But really, nothing much. How are you guys?