||[Apr. 7th, 2008|01:05 pm]
Whole lotta labia.
Real time, as I'm watching it... instead of, y'know, working or something.
- Donna, at some point will you be closing your mouth? Because it's been open the whole first minute and it's starting to wig me out.
- Oh... David.. those are some *ill advised* sideburns. They're all bushy and standing out from your face and seriously, have you been starring in some Regecy drama or something in the off season or did you just decide not to trim them?
- Adipose.. hee! It reminds me of when Cait was prepping for her mastectomy and she was reviewing the surgical proceure and noticed that it said "additional removal of subcutaneous adipose tissue on original and complimentary sides" and she looked at me.. and I looked her .. and she said "Dude, I get free lipo." I said "They're taking off your right breast, it's not free." And she said "No, but it's a nice consolation prize." True.
- Awww! Dude! It's kinda cute!
- Wee world-ending cute things on the loose? Space Jesus to the rescue!
- Oh Donna, when you smile you're quite lovely. I like a little light-hearted in my companions.
- Why is there padding taped to the rails in the Tardis?
- I'm with her on this one, why is it always "Hold on!" when there's really no chance they'll voluntarily let go?!
- *sniffle* Rose.
- WOOT! Space Jesus! gets a helping hand.
- A... hatbox. Really? Huh.
- ROSE!!! ROSE!!
- heh. Nice callback on the volcano day joke.
I have two episodes of Torchwood left to go. I'm doling them out.. a little at a time. And you know, I've said it before and I'll say it again. God bless the interwebs.