||[Jun. 4th, 2008|10:16 am]
Whole lotta labia.
Five things make a post:|
- My new laptop is in Hunt Valley and due to be delivered either today or tomorrow. That'll be plenty of time to get my pictures, videos, mail, etc. off the work one before my last day on the 20th. Also? It is yellow.
- My lovely father got me a flash for my squishy as a Mother's Day present. I absolutely did not make a high-pitched happy keening noise while petting and stroking it and playing with the switches, I don't care what you think you saw.
- Thought about the gym last night but skipped it in favor of an excruciatingly slow (and therefore completely exhausting) arm workout at home, I teamed it up with the drills from Sharon Kihara's DVD and my favorite mix-and-match drill game out on the deck for 25 minutes. Mmmdancing.
- Speaking of which, I'm signed up for a total of four workshops between now and War. I miss dancing and the women teaching these are just total love muffins. And in a small B&H moment, I remembered my shoes today so there will be gym time. I'm looking forward to it as another chance to read some of "A Year of Living Biblically" which is funny and sweet and lovely.
- The baby slept until 5:45, ate, and went back down until 7:15. I miss the 4am feeding, it's a nice cozy chance for us to spend a few minutes together, but I love how big her smile is when I pick her up. BTW, she looks totally rockin' in her "I Wanna Rock and Roll All Night and Potty Every Day" onesie. Who knew black would be so cute? Now I have the last rationalization I needed to get her the Johnny Cash onesie. My poor daughter.