||[Jul. 23rd, 2008|07:58 pm]
Whole lotta labia.
1) What is one of your favorite things to do alone at Pennsic?
Walk around the lake. Walk anywhere really. And sitting very still in my hammock until I fall asleep. I love that so much.
2) What is one of your favorite things to do with a group at Pennsic?
Singing at the pub, dancing with my clan.
3) What is one of your best Pennsic Memories?
Walking out to the block on land grab night every year just to make sure it's still there. One year Cait and I found a downed tree in the middle of camp. Yipes!
4) What is one of your weirdest Pennsic Memories?
The Hoo-Hoo Biter. No question.
5) What was your first Pennsic?
6) How many/which Pennsics have you attended?
This makes 11 since I actually made it last year. Full to bursting but still measuring out the block for land grab. :D
7) What keeps you going back to Pennsic?
The dancing, the people, the singing, the way the leaves look on my tent roof in the morning. (see icon)
8) Are you going to Pennsic this year?
If I'm not I'm going to stop all this fucking sewing.
9) What group/block do you usually camp in?
Lusty Wench Tavern, E17
10) What three words would you use to describe Pennsic?
Cait lives there.
Tidy Trim on blue skirt Sew embroidery on rust choli Started this, I'm happy with it now, but I think I'll post pictures tomorrow for clan input.
Finish hem on brown skirt (as of 10:53 I think my poor little sewing machine may be about done doing a narrow zigzag hem on this skirt, and I don't disagree with it. Here's hoping it stick with me through the last three feet or so.) (update: I think this machine may be toast. I have another one in the closet I might bring out for this. Then again, I might just call it good enough for government work and be done with it. My lovely wonderful machine, it doesn't owe me anything at this point.)
Redo elastic and casing on brown skirt Tassels on yarn belt I'm not sure if I want these on the yarn belt or the shisha panel belt so I'm taking both to war and putting it to a clan vote. Neck facing on blue cotton gomlek (this isn't going to happen, and I'm ok with that. Clean out car Haircut Trip to Joanns for quilt binding and wide bias tape.
Tomorrow I pick up the U-Haul trailer and we pack up. Sweeeet.