||[Oct. 3rd, 2008|01:50 pm]
Whole lotta labia.
|[||what's in my ear
|||||oh just guess||]|
Notes for a Friday.
1) I found some torrents for Behind the Music episodes. This shit is still like crack. I remember a Sunday when I had big plans and then I heard the announcer go "Join us today for a Behind the Music A to Z marathon" and I thought "Oh well fuck. I wanted to go grocery shopping. *sigh* No going anywhere now." This is why we don't have cable right now.
2) Sadly I can't find my favorites. I did however find a few that I remember liking.
3) The one on AC/DC made Steve happy.
4) I still felt the need for schmaltz and sap and all that BtM good stuff. So I'm watching the Journey one. Remember that MST3K where they sing Journey over the end credits? hee!
5) I realize this probably makes me a lesser cultural being, but I'll be goddamned if "Open Arms" doesn't still make me go a little clenchy. I promise, when this is over I'll go look at paintings by old masters and listen to indie rock or something.