||[Oct. 10th, 2008|10:20 am]
Whole lotta labia.
- The laptop? Fixed. Thank you little baby Jesus.
- The weather? Too warm for mid-October, but hey, I like having the windows open.
- My day? I'm thinking of doing a lot of cleaning in between client calls.
- My hair? I'm thinking of getting bangs again. I miss having some versatility to my style. It's a a length I love around the rest of the head but I think I want something going on around the face. Particularly as my face continues to unbiggen. Thoughts?
- ST says that guys have a thing where sometimes they just daydream about blowing stuff up. Like, they'll see a building and think about shooting it with a rocket-propelled grenade launcher and seeing it go up in flames. He finds it amazing that my brain doesn't have any odd quirks like this. I found one! When I'm wondering about something in my head I always ALWAYS end up thinking of it in terms of the best possible Google search terms instead of complete questions. You?
- My cookbooks are flagged with color-coded post-it flags. Yellow for chicken dishes I want to try, purple for pork and beef, blue for fish, green for veggie, pink for side dish or dessert. Recipes we've tried and loved enough to do again are flagged in orange. This way if I have a package of chicken and need inspiration I can go straight to the yellow flags. I really don't see a damn thing wrong with this.
Hi, happy Friday.