||[Oct. 29th, 2008|04:35 pm]
Whole lotta labia.
Some random things:|
- Last night ST came through the door with an armful of roses, the closest he could come to my bouquet colors. He's just the finest thing since sliced bread.
- Having Stephen Fry on my twitter page makes me happy in that kind of way that you get when you're on the road heading for vacation and you start seeing signs for your destination. It's like having something awesome and wonderful close by.
- I have... plans. I'm thinking about a big change. It requires a haiku. About the internet. Really, all the best changes in life should have accompanying haiku.
- I have had so much water today that my poor kidneys have requested those inflatable water wings you give to little kids learning to swim.
- I try to keep this LJ politically friendly. You don't really have to guess where my politics lean but I do my best to respect all opinions as being equally valuable. I don't hate people for their politics, I work hard to find personal, individual reasons to hate them. I try to keep politics in this LJ to a minimum. That being said, I give you this little nugget from my friend Dave: "Charlie Crist, FL governor (and closet cock-fiend) just expanded early voting hours. Causing other republicans to say "he just blew Florida for McCain," which was probably an unfortunate choice of words." I mentioned that it was particularly unfortunate given the actual geographic shape of the state. Ahem.
That's all, folks. Tip your waiter, and remember the 7:30 show is completely different from the 9:30 show.