||[Feb. 12th, 2009|03:05 pm]
Whole lotta labia.
Some things for today:|
- I didn't realize it was time for this again but we've got calves out there so new they're still wet. Literally. So cute!
- TBD's new word is "fork" which is great. I'm not sure if it would be more or less cute if she actually pronounced the "r" but as of now she's not. I just have to pray she doesn't shout it in the grocery store.
- The local community college does free movies on Thursday nights so tonight we're having a date and going to see a movie. We're paying for the sitter but it's still a cheap date. Yay for frugality!Plus next week is "Twilight" so I'm taking myself on a date. *shame*
- On the TBD front, she had her 18-month checkup this morning. I'm in total denial about the age thing because it means she's less my wee little baby. Though she's still completely wee, as she's clocking in solidly at the 5th percentile for weight again. It's the same curve she's always been on. Skinny little thing. Doctor says that's great to see and they like the lean babies.
- Leverage is lovely and fun and is making me smile (thanks traveller!). For people with no incoming TV signal at all we get to watch some seriously great shows.
- Class is great, having fun. We get to make a model and I'm thinking of doing Olduvai Gorge depicted with leftover scraps of wood from my mom's workshop showing the rock strata. I'm saving the baking soda volcano for TBD's science fair.
In other news, hi.