||[May. 29th, 2009|11:27 am]
Whole lotta labia.
- Happy Birthday, Jim! May your coming year bring you happiness that sounds like mandolins, feels like warm breezes through your new truck window, and tastes like good beer.
- This appears to be my week for ex-boyfriends. H sent me more pictures from the middle east and he seems to actually be thriving there. And Seth and his wife welcomed a baby boy for whom there are new pictures. Cutest little cheeks! I love hearing these things and I love keeping in touch with them. I know this makes some folks uncomfortable and that they burn their bridges but these men were my friends first and foremost and I love that I got to keep my friends even after the romance ended. Besides, we all think we traded up, and that's the best outcome ever. :)
- Saturday I'll be on my own with Mz. C so I think we're going to go strawberry picking at the farm up the street. This is a different place than we tried last year but it looks promising. It doesn't have raspberries so we'll go back to the other farm for those but I'm looking forward to seeing if Chloe is actually helpful or just shoves them in her face whole.
- Berry picking = Jam making! Woot!
- The secure random token generator I have to get on the VPN at work is called a SafeWord. Hee! Sometimes I'm so twelve years old.
- Last weekend involved flaming tetherball, swinging in a HUGE swing, afternoon naps, and long stretches of reading my book. I'm feeling a little more like myself.
How are you guys?