||[Jul. 17th, 2009|01:58 pm]
Whole lotta labia.
Overdue but just what I needed today. :)|
Pennsic classes I'd take (or not) based just on the name:Pennsic classes I'd take (or not) based just on the name:
- 16th Century Limp Binding - It's ok, it happens to all guys. We can try again later.... you want to just cuddle?
- Playing With Fire - We're in a hobby that involves large men getting overly testosteroned up, putting their heads in big metal pots and standing in the sun until their skulls become EZ Bake Ovens, beating each other with sticks, and then rehydrating with beer. You think we're not already playing with fire??
- German Mounted Combat - The follow up to How to Mount a German Like a Reasonably Intillegent Saxon.
- Lost in Translation - "I said 'I give excellent neck rubs." "And *I* said piss. off."
- Sword Choreography to "Layla" - Here's a preview apparently in this choreography you are *both* on your knees *and* beggin' darlin' please. Craziness.
- Menage a Trois: Hope Springs Eternal - Seriously. This is the name of the class. Sometimes the jokes write themselves, people.
- Stained Glass and Blood: Too much red wine, folks. Know when to say when.
- Close your Clothes! - Please, I'm fucking begging you. You're not medieval, you're just half naked and I really don't need to see that much of your hairy, pale, dimpled man boobs. I'm trying to eat here!
- Diary of an Old Fat Archaeologist - No mocking, straight up interest. I would absolutely take this if I weren't going to be working.
- You're Chancellor of Minors... Now what? - My suggestion? Invisible Fence and shock collars. But that's just me.
- The Submission Process - I know people who pay good money for this .. oh.. you meant heraldic submission. Nevermind.
- Come Waulk With Me! - It's like a homonym for wok and walk! (This one's just for Gen. And somewhere she's going "HEY! Not funny!"
- A Ball from 1503 - And a tit from 1812.
- Oops I Ruined My Scroll, Now What? - Have a beer. Seriously.
- The Ins and Outs of Heys - And for our club queen crowd, The Ins and Outs of HEEEEEYYYYS! (It's not as funny when you write it out. Damn.)
- Mother Goose: The Stories Behind the Rhymes - It's remarkably similar to Behind the Music. The Def Leppard one. Mother Goose comes out with only one arm but she still ROCKS!
- How to Re-Head a Djembe - Hint: cover your teeth with your lips.
- Pennsic Fools Parade - Otherwise known as "The Line for the ATM at Midnight Madness."