||[Aug. 4th, 2009|03:13 pm]
Whole lotta labia.
Things I've gotten recently:|
- The chance to tend bar two nights in a row. Awesome-sauce. Especially since Concorde made his special "Old Abbot's Mulled Scrumpyjack." Which, in actual reality, was powdered mulled apple cider mix, red wine out of a box, cream soda, mojito mix out of a bag, and some of the cinnamon cordial off the bar. As he says "It's not for everyone." Really though, it's not for *anyone.*
- The feeling of satisfaction you get when you finish reading a really epic fic that maintained "good" from start to finish.
- A whiff of some guy who thinks "medieval camping" means you don't have to shower. WRONG!
- A mosquito bite right under my bra strap. Grrr. On the plus side? It's been so long since I had a bra that fit really well that I'd forgotten how astounding my rack can be. Seriously, I look like a naval figurehead.
- An offer to taste something in an unmarked bottle that the owner referred to as "Weasel Squeezin's." Really.
- Fantastic fellatio lessons from Lalita's really astounding Kama Sutra class. She also taught Courtesans of the World and except for the flaming bitch who thought she was teaching the class it was lovely. Lalita is getting to be like Duchess Mel, I'll take any class she's teaching just because I like her personality and teaching style so much.
- Poison ivy. From my hammock. Bah!
- Prescription anti-itch cream from Courtney. Yay!
- Not nearly enough sleep.
Things I am about to get:
- More fabric. Shut up!
- A nap. Hell yeah.
How are you guys?