||[Dec. 4th, 2003|09:27 am]
Whole lotta labia.
wilfulcait:From the lovely |
What do YOU call it?
1. A body of water, smaller than a river, contained within relatively narrow banks? A creek
2. What the thing you push around the grocery store? A shopping cart.
3. A metal container to carry a meal in? A lunchbox
4. The thing that you cook bacon and eggs in? A skillet
5. The piece of furniture that seats three people? A sofa.
6. The device on the outside of the house that carries rain off the roof? A gutter.
7. The covered area outside a house where people sit in the evening? Depends.. if it's just off one room it's a patio, if it goes all the way around it's a porch.
8. Carbonated, sweetened, non-alcoholic beverages? Sodas.
9. A flat, round breakfast food served with syrup? pancake
10. A long sandwich designed to be a whole meal in itself? A sub
11. The piece of clothing worn by men at the beach? Trunks
12. Shoes worn for sports? Running shoes.
13. Putting a room in order? Tidying (and man, I wish the Pittsburgh folks were getting this just to see how they spell "redding up")
14. A flying insect that glows in the dark? Firefly
15. The little insect that curls up into a ball? potato bugs or roly poly
16. The children's playground equipment where one kid sits on one side and goes up while the other sits on the other side and goes down? Tool of evil. Also, see-saw.
17. How do you eat your pizza? By the slice. Sometimes with ranch dressing.
18. What's it called when private citizens put up signs and sell their used stuff? yard sale or a garage sale.
19. What's the evening meal? Dinner
20. The thing under a house where the furnace and perhaps a rec room are? The basement.