||[Jan. 5th, 2004|10:28 am]
Whole lotta labia.
|[||how ya feelin'?
Ok.. I feel like lukewarm ass. My sinuses are clogged up, my throat hurts, I'm seriously tired and really can't be bothered to work today, so I'm going to catch up on my flist and investigate tools for my new projects. Entertain me!
Also, dude, I can play this, how cool is that?
20 Years Ago, I:
1. Didn't care about nuffin'. (being 9 makes you that way)
2. Thought barefoot was the only way to be
3. Knew all the words to Jimmy Buffett's "Volcano" album
4. Thought my grandparents would live forever
5. Had never ridden a rollercoaster
15 Years Ago, I:
1. was 14 years old
2. lived in Virginia.
3. was finding out I wasn't cool.
4. read too much.
5. started getting boobs and putting on weight at a roughly proportional rate.
10 Years Ago, I:
1. was 19 years old. (oh sweet fuck, that was 10 years ago??)
2. lived in my own apartment.
3. learned to drink... and drink.. and drink..
4. worked two jobs and loved them both.
5. made some inappropriate relationship choices.
5 Years Ago, I:
1. was 24 years old.
2. had a job that paid me ok and had ok benefits but made me feel like a grown-up.
3. dated bad bad men who did bad bad things to my brain.
4. met my Caitlin-bird who helped fix everything.
5. found the SCA, and man, that made it all different somehow.
3 Years Ago, I:
1. was 26 years old.
2. worked that same job that now paid me more money than I could dream of and had stellar benefits. Ahh. IT.. how I miss it.
3. stopped dating bad bad men. Started questioning their motives.
4. lived with Jenn who helped me love myself again.
5. kept busy, kept really really busy.
1 Year Ago, I:
1. was 28 years old.
2. was starting to realize that this might not be my dream job, but at least it sent me to England.
3. got myself out of debt.
4. surrounded myself with the most wonderful people.
5. thought maybe I might just be ok.
1. ate too much.
2. lolled about for a bit.
3. drove 5 hours.
4. started coming down with something.
5. went to bed early.
1. worked out too little (but the snuggling that made me late was worth it)
2. officially came down with something.
3. am going to try and recover from weekend bingeing.
4. need to buy pants that fit. *sob*
5. just want to come in one side and go out the other.
1. will hopefully feel better.
2. get to see Caitlin.
3. will miss the beach.
4. have to start planning for spring events.
5. will probably start posting regularly again.
5 Games I Like:
5. Trivial Pursuit
5 Things I'd Buy With $1000:
1. a plane ticket.
2. reserve a hotel.
3. books books books
4. school classes
5. a cool chair for the tent.
Top 5 Bands/Artists Lately:
1. Robbie Williams
3. Great Big Sea
4. Cat Stevens
3 Bad Habits I Have
3. avoiding bad news/work/etc. until it's too late.
Interests at the moment:
1. My floorcloth
2. My new (maybe) dress
3. My new belt
4. Sports Night (again)
3 TV Shows I Like:
1. SportsNight (dude, it's on in my house, that means it counts)
2. Queer Eye
3. I really don't watch TV... maybe reruns of That 70's Show that I catch while on travel.
4 Places I've Visited:
1. London, England
2. Isle of Skye, Scotland
3. Quito, Ecuador
4. Hanoi, Vietnam
My Top 3 Biggest Worries at the Moment:
3. Old outstanding expense reports
My Top 5 Biggest Joys at the Moment:
1. New projects
3. Season one of The West Wing
4. Working out
5. New tea to try!